View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 05:57 AM   #12
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxpaw View Post
Harry, you are either utterly clueless or utterly heartless! Shame on you! Get a life!

I find your anger too spontaneous. Additonally, most here on this board will not ditch Fictionwise , even though you have a problem with them.

Fictionwise has always been an excellent company that most ebook lovers turn to when buying ebooks.

Fictionwise will address your complaints when you courteously address your concerns to them.

You haven't even given them the chance to address the issues regarding your concern.

I might also add, foxpaw, that telling someone to "get a life" is argumentative and childish.

In conclusion, foxpaw, I of course wish you success in the resolution of your problem, but my suggestion to you is that respect, patience, and courtesy can sometimes work wonders.

Sincerely,
Don

ADDED for further clarification: I am no angel and I make mistakes. I sometimes will lose patience and act discourteously toward a student - and sometimes the student DOES NOT DESERVE THIS. However, it is then that I make a very strong point to apologize to that student.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-07-2008 at 09:14 AM. Reason: One sentence was vague.