View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 12:36 AM   #15
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
I'm supposed to start eating stuff like quinoa for a diet that my doctor wants me to go on. Have you ever tried it? Does it taste good?
I really like quinoa and use it as a replacement for rice. It tastes almost the same with maybe a little flavor of cornmeal and sesame seeds. Just make sure that you rinse it before you cook it, because it has some sort of coating on it that tastes like soap.