View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 06:30 AM   #9
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
Gift to someone next Christmas...
Funny. I'm sure that it would taste just as fresh. Sometime I do want to see what the "sell by" or expiration date is for one of those.

I read just a day or two ago that someone gave Jay Leno (for you outside of the U.S., he is a popular comedian) a piece of fruitcake to try from the late 1800's (no, that's not a typo) (I don't remember the exact year), and he said that it was "okay," or something like that. The writer telling about this suggested that the cake must have had a lot of brandy or some such in it.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-04-2015 at 10:49 AM.