View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 03:49 PM   #14
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian Smart View Post
I just followed this spec:
So... no need to add:

Code:
<spine toc="ncx">
  <itemref idref="Cover" linear="no" />
</spine>
(where "Cover" is the id of an xhtml-wrap for the cover image)

or:

Code:
<guide>
  <reference type="cover" href="images/Cover.png"></reference>
</guide>
? (this is all a question)

Quote:
The "standard" way is to simply have the "cover" be the first page in the markup stream.
What do you mean "the markup stream"? The first zipped file after "mimetype"? The first entry in the <spine>?

I think I used the markup suggested in the page both of you linked, in my test file (http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32036), could you try it and tell me whether it's working as it should?

PS. Sorry I didn't intend to hijack the thread, you can reply by PM...
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote