View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 05:13 PM   #3
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Look at the screen shots from my Kindle 2. They show exactly what the Kindle 2 viewable resolution is (560 x 734 pixels). Presumably the screen shot from a Kindle Voyage would be a higher resolution GIF or PNG file, showing a viewable region that I'd expect would be roughly 1000 x 1300 pixels. I want to know, to the pixel, what these values are. I can figure this out by precisely rubber-banding the checkerboard region on the screen shot.

Last edited by willus; 12-27-2014 at 05:16 PM.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote