View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 07:20 PM   #56
paxmark1
Enthusiast
paxmark1 can grok the meaning of the universe.paxmark1 can grok the meaning of the universe.paxmark1 can grok the meaning of the universe.paxmark1 can grok the meaning of the universe.paxmark1 can grok the meaning of the universe.paxmark1 can grok the meaning of the universe.paxmark1 can grok the meaning of the universe.paxmark1 can grok the meaning of the universe.paxmark1 can grok the meaning of the universe.paxmark1 can grok the meaning of the universe.paxmark1 can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi, I really do not think that life plus 70 is applicable if you are on us of a servers.

For other people to query, I would suggest Mark Bear of Project Gutenberg Canada and Simon at Distributed Proofreaders Canada and Fadedpage.com which serves the finished books from DPC (Distributed Proofreaders Canada).

To be blunt, we are under the gun of the mega-corporations up here in Canada in danger of losing our life plus 50 from them and the ilk of Harper. Pushing out Hemingway and C.S. Lewis in truly open source will not cease up here, but it could be a bit of a wait for authors who died in 1966 on for 19 years if the Harperites and crony corporations get their chance.

I have absolutely no regrets leaving the us of a. I am sometime overly a dark cloud on the horizon type, but I think you may have more than a few regrets moving to a usa server.
paxmark1 is offline   Reply With Quote