View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 12:54 AM   #1
JGB
Groupie
JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
Any way to not have Caliber add numbers to file names when saving to disk

Because its annoying if you are saving files back to your own directories, I understand the reason within calibers directory, but the other directory is mine!:P

Also, is there any way to work around caliber being unable to convert to .epub due to not finding a good place to split the file?

I'm converting over all my .lrfs, and everything else I've got into .epub, deleting everything else out of my directories and leaving it at that
hoping I won't have to shift standards again soon.
JGB is offline   Reply With Quote