View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 01:44 AM   #40
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbokJunkie View Post
Yes, this is resolved, thanks!
However, I see other issues on on PW2 (5.6.1), new X-Ray format.
First:
I'm processing book written by Canadian author about events in Quebec suburb. Book contains multiple French names containing French accents. All those accents are displayed as garbled in X-Ray window, replaced by wrong symbols. Some of names are listed as "location not found" I guess due to the same issue.
Second:
List of character descriptions from Shelfari page looks very funny because entire column of descriptions is shifted down one position so that one person is described as a dog, and other persons characteristics are all messed up due to this shift. Shelfari list looks quite in perfect order.
I'll have to find a book to test this with, I test with English books so I tend to forget that accented characters can cause issues. Not sure what I'll have to do with it to fix that one, without breaking anything else...
Odd that the descriptions are shifted, I must have counted the IDs wrong somewhere. The only device I have to test on is my Android phone, so it's been kind of a pain testing the new format. I'll have a look at it and upload a new version. I got a laugh out of the person being described as a dog though :P
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote