View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 11:21 PM   #14
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I'd also like to thank you for adding the image to the original post in the List thread. It livens is up a little.

Feel free to add one here as well if you like, I'd just like to know how you get the text to align on the side of it the way you do.
The image is from MobileRead's owner, Alexander Turcic, and the clever alignment is because the list thread is now a front page item.

Making next year's list thread a front page item IS something I can take credit for, but the discussion thread will just have to remain plain.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote