View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 04:09 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie_D View Post
I see what you did there.

Yes I know but on some of the books I have I have literally hundreds of joined words and doing them one by one is extremely laborious.

I'm just hoping.
I suspect your epub originated from a scanned document or PDF. A search of the Workshop forum might yield something.

I've had a few books originating from PDF scans that were infested with hundreds of joined up words. Usually they've involved a limited number of common words (often proper nouns) so LondonBridge, ofLondon, Londonstreets, leaveLondon etc. With a few simple Regexs I was able to deal with 80% quite quickly. And then I used the spell checker for the remaining 20% - which might have 3 or even 4 words joined together.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote