Thread: Rss2Book
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 12:43 PM   #237
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
Multilanguage support

Hi, geekraver!

It's a great program you've made! I know you don't develop it anymore and it's at Codeplex, but I have a question regarding multilanguage support and I will appreciate it you find the time to respond (if there is a quickifix, so it's not a burden for you).

I tried to use the program for cyrillic websites but it didn't work. I also read lot of German websites. And here comes the embarassment.

Special characters for German (umlauts) work just fine in the Title but not below that. Do you have any idea why that might be. In principle the program supports such characters if they appear at one place. But why not on the other?

I attach a screenshot to see what I mean.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	umlautsnotvisible.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	18576  
slex is offline   Reply With Quote