View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 09:06 AM   #72
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Battery Life has been about what I expected 2-3 days, but I noticed that if I use another launcher other than the Boyue one the reader turns on a few minutes after I turn it off.

I too noticed that the reader does not do a full screen refresh with third party ebook readers like mantano, I tried to figure out the keycode for the screen refresh button to see if I could make a tasker profile to simulate a key press every so often but none of the apps that detect key presses detects it so it must be bypassing android all together and just refreshing the screen (long press does get detected, but that just turns the frontlight on/off)

So far I am liking this reader a lot
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote