View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 08:42 PM   #1
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone 5
What's a new writer to do?

Let's say I've written what I think is a pretty "sellable" book. Its fiction, geared towards the supernatural genre.

Now let's say I want to get the book out there to as many people as possible (to make money, of course).

Should I continue to support the paper industry or should I try to go electronic exclusively? Is there a middle of the road approach? Are there publishers with fair terms who will market both ebook and pbook formats?

Or should I just go it myself and self-publish. Thoughts?
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote