View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 12:56 PM   #1656
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
That's what I did. I bought a Surface Pro 2, but won't buy the type cover. I prefer to use a disconnected keyboard so I can move it relative to the screen. I bought a nice sleeve but am still in the process of finding a good keyboard (I am looking at the new wireless microsoft natural keyboard...)
I don't know if you're a "pounder" like me, but the Naturals keyboard didn't even make it 3mos with me, before the lettering wore off. It doesn't matter to me--touch typist--but I share the house with someone who does have to look at the keys, so that went flying right out the window. I've yet to find a keyboard that lasts even 6 months, lettering-wise. I was going to give up and just buy a stack of Waves, from Logitech (I like the ergo shape), as that's what I have now, and mostly like, but ...it's just frustrating as hell.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote