View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 02:30 AM   #1651
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
I've just confirmed my request to Alex Turcic, to delete my account.
Ideally all my threads as well, but I don't know whether this can and will be done as well. And I won't be able to tell, as I won't visit the website any longer after my account is deleted.

I'm very well into active discussions. But I'm not into scatology or bashing.
Especially, if it's about a poll in a user forum.
To some it may be their livelihood (which wasn't threatened or belittled in any way by me) but to me it's a hobby.
As in "being fun".
I find the tone less and less fun, not just in my threads and concerning me.
So it's time to move on.
I'll keep buying stuff, but those gadgets never will be half as important for me, as they seem to be for some others. And even then I don't get the aggression. But fortunately enough, I don't have to take notice...

mg:

Go if you must, but you don't have to go to the lengths of self-immolation. Leave the account, change the settings so you don't get notified...maybe down the road you'll feel differently. I wish you would stay, but I certainly understand if you feel you cannot.

Whether you can see this or not, wishing you the best.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote