View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 02:49 PM   #10
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1, KTSO, KFHD7, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post

you can't use software on the disk to make a copy of the disk the software is running on. you also can't copy your system while your system is working. thus the bootable disquette. that's how it works. i had my computer built to my specifications. any tower can have a disquette drive. maybe "ready to wear" computers don't come with disquette drives anymore, i don't know, i never buy those. if they don't, it's probably because the people who buy them don't make disk images of their systems, if the computer breaks they hire someone to fix it (who probably reinstalls the system for them) or buy a new one.
What software are you running? You should be able to make a bootable CD.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote