View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 12:23 AM   #55
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
You can set it as an alarm but it can be shut off... if you remember the activation word. I guess you could set the activation word to "Rumplestiltskin" or "Brezinski" or some other tongue twister...
Great idea.
Oooor: I could pick up a new language, and change the activation word daily to some new long word I won't remember unless I pry my eyes open and look it up. Even better, use a recording of a native speaker as the activation word, then have to say it over and over until I pronounce it right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I use Alarm Clock Xtreme and you can set it up so you have to solve math problems. It's in the Amazon app store and Google play.
Thank you, I'll check it out!!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote