View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 05:36 PM   #26
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwhe View Post
It seemed to me that my H2O battery drained unusually quickly as well, and I was especially alarmed when I noticed that wifi syncs drained by battery at 15% per. Like jackastor, I could watch the numbers drop during a sync.

I sync 2-3 times a day (lots of Pocket articles), so that's a 30-45% hit on the battery daily. No wonder my juice is dropping so fast. Wifi is thirsty, and Kobo doesn't figure it into their two-month battery spec at all.

The question remains, is a 15% battery hit for a fairly lengthy sync (say 10 Pocket articles) reasonable or unreasonable?
You may want to consider exchanging it for a new one. That's what I did and the result is amazing for battery life.

regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote