View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 02:53 AM   #24
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
Actually a person sees better and sharper with correct lighting. Brighter light means sharper vision which means easier on the eyes. To low of lighting strains the eyes. The brighter light means I do not need to use reading glasses to read most print sizes and I do not have to use super large print to read.
here is a link to an excellent pdf that explains things

http://www.ies.org/pdf/education/lig...oragingeye.pdf
Thanks for the article, which I've only started to read, but saved for use. I am very sensitive to light and have to visit contemporary art exhibitions with sun glasses for instance. I have noticed that adjusting light on the left bevel without reference to % means that with the H2o I set instinctively for 100% when the ambient light is bright, some 50 to 75% for middling lighting, and 15 to 20% in the lowest lighting I use when readying for sleep. I would never have tolerated 100% for the Glo, and even the aura 6" is not good enough for it.

I have recently reread the specifications for the H2o, and seen that their estimation of battery use is independent of lighting level - but NOT wifi use.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote