View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 01:03 AM   #5
derekweb
Groupie
derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Palm Treo 700p & iPaq hx2755
Had to re read the article. But to be honest, the points you raise are what I would consider "awesomething things you can do with Pocket Tunes". Those points are what I consider minimal base line for any adequate player to be able to do for me to consider taking up the memory space to load it.

But I want to also point out that I personally *prefer* pocket tunes! I think it's more than enough of a good player that I too registered a deluxe copy. Worth every penny. It was worth enough that I had helped create a skin for it. It's fun, apparently not too hard to skin, stable, small package comparatively, and most of all - it's consistently reviewed and updated with bug fixes and feature adds.

Laurens, I've never had an issue with my T3 and PT. But ... that's different hardware. *shrug* Wonder if there might be something with the materials used within the headphone jack on the TE2 and TX.