View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 10:05 AM   #72
John C
Enthusiast
John C understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'John C understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'John C understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'John C understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'John C understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'John C understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'John C understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'John C understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'John C understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'John C understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'John C understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: nexus 7
Good review of the two. I didn't realize the H20 doesn't have landscape view. I always used that mode so hoping the larger screen and more font options on the H20 will make up for it.

Also being able to make the fonts darker is a plus for H20.

I'm hoping the H20 just works as an ereader.

I ordered from Kobo and free shipping. However I wanted to change my order right after I ordered and so far no one has gotten back with me. I'm sure I'll get it but just make sure you order what you want. I decided I didn't want the cover but will keep it if the H20 works.

Edit: and the larger screen looks great for the H20.

Last edited by John C; 10-25-2014 at 10:08 AM.
John C is offline   Reply With Quote