View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 02:07 PM   #134
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avwriter View Post
Has anyone gotten the leather origami? Just curious whether it looks feels much different than the plastic one? Wonder which one will hold up better over time?
I'm interested too, I've pre ordered the red one.

I don't know if anyone here ordered the Forefront case that appeared on Amazon shortly after the launch but the one I ordered on the 29th Sept that was 'shipped' at the beginning of October was never shipped. They are now telling me mid to end November. I've had to raise a claim to get a refund as Forefront are ignoring emails.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote