Thread: I'm perplexed?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 09:17 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by giedre View Post
Ok, I've got a 4GB SD card in my Kindle, but Amazon is "telling" me I'm out of space? I hooked it up to the computer and while the internal memory is full up there is only a few kb on the SD card. So, why am I being told I'm out of space?? Any info much appreciated.
I ran into the same problem when I first inserted my card. Then I realized I had to physically move the books to the SD card.

From your 'content manager', click on the boxes of the books you want moved (I just put all of mine on the card) then click 'menu' at the bottom, and select "move to sd memory card'.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote