View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 05:31 PM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmartigan View Post
Why would the H2O look better? The ppi is actually a bit less on the H20 at 265dpi. At best maybe the difference would be negligible and for consumers it would come down to 6 vs 6.8 screen, waterproofing, lighting and content?
I think the H2O would look better because of the larger size and as you stated, the ppi is negligible for most people. But that is my opinion. I'm hoping we get some side-by-side comparisons soon.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote