View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 04:02 PM   #9
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
http://www.wired.com/2014/10/kindle-voyage-review/

General consensus seems to be that the Voyager is out of this quadrant.

I've put a shaded film over the too bright for night reading light on my NTB's lighted case and I'm thinking about getting a flygrip to help deal with the double weight of the case + kindle. The film is working well. Hopefully the flygrip will help me seal the deal and evade Amazon's premium lineup until discounts commence or even until speakers and real storage are added.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote