View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 03:40 PM   #8
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nihilism View Post
I think I'll hold out for the Voyage 2015 model. My PW2 serves me well enough for now. Not to be too nitpicky, but the back of the voyage is less than pretty.
If I had a properly functional PW1 I'd wait, too. Totally agree on the back of the KV. I'm concerned to say the least. If I hate it back it goes.

ETA
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
How much time would you spend looking at the back?
Surprisingly, a lot. The feel of it is important to me, too. I read without a case.
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote