View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 10:59 PM   #1
drogo
Connoisseur
drogo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.drogo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.drogo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.drogo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-500
CHM to single html file...suggestions?

So, I've tried a few tools, but am having little luck.

I tried one that seemed promising, chmdecoder, but it ends up with a file that links to other pages. Book Designer only pulls in the first page.

I found one program that creates pretty good pages, Macrobject's chm-2-html, but it costs $300 for a pro license, and $100 for a personal one, which is a bit high. Especially since I wouldn't be using any of the more advanced features the software offers.

So, does anyone know of any free programs that generate a decent looking single page from a chm file? I've got all platforms available, windows, mac, and linux, so whatever you're using, I can too.

I don't know if BD can handle chmdecoder's output, but if it can, I don't know how to do it. I've done single page docs with BD before, and the result is great. But, with multi-page docs, I'm lost.

Any ideas or tips?
drogo is offline   Reply With Quote