View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 04:57 PM   #1
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Custom recipes (archive, read-only)

Since there have been a lot of custom recipe requests of late, I'm starting a sticky where they can be aggregated. Post requests for custom recipes here. Once you have a custom recipe that works well for you (please test both the LRF and EPUB versions), let me know and I'll include it into calibre so others can benefit from it as well.