View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 01:02 PM   #6
250 Coupe
Groupie
250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch

Device: Many ebook readers at my house
I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner.

If you are still there, I can't find the upgrade files, they are probably on a drive somewhere.

I still use my black and silver Literati nearly daily. It has a keyboard at the bottom and a SD card slot at top center. The card goes in with the contacts facing you when looking at the display. Mine also has a USB port at the bottom, my PC sees the literati as a flash drive but complains about the SD card being formatted in a non Windows format. All of my ebooks are in non-DRM epub so I can read them across multiple ereaders. Your ebooks are probably in Kobo's propritary DRM'd epub format and can't be read by a non Kobo ereader.

You can use calibre to put new books on your reader as well as move books from your Literati to your hard drive.

Michael
250 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote