View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 01:32 PM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Didn't know they were all available here, but figured that many of them were. (And they're gutenbergable. And available in other places.) But they're free, so I figure I'll see if I can make them download. (Save 'em into a folder marked "sonystore," maybe.)

Hmm. They have Kipling's "Barrack Room Ballads" as a Classic (714.96 KB), for $1.99... and as the Penguin edition (909.54 KB) for $5.65.

Okay, on further poking around... no. It is NOT worth trying to pick up freebie books at almost 1min/page change, with a complete reload required for the "back" button.
Well, I put together this one:

Kipling, Rudyard: Poetry Ballads, Barracks Ballads.

Give it whirl and see if you like my version. I won't even charge you $1.99 for it.

Don
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote