View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 12:57 PM   #416
mjwilson
Connoisseur
mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricocarlos View Post
any eta on when that plugin might work with Calibre2? I upgraded my software and lost my X-ray plugin. I use it all the time. I really appreciate that plugin...
If you're feeling brave you could try the attached. I haven't tested it quite as much as I'd like but the Calibre 2 updates seem OK. Probably.
Attached Files
File Type: zip plugin_xray_generator-0.1.402-experimental.zip (74.4 KB, 301 views)
mjwilson is offline   Reply With Quote