View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 07:20 AM   #3
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
I wanted a H20 until the Voyage was announced. I ordered that instead. For me the advantages of the Amazon ecosystem out weighs the benefits of the H20. I already have an Aura so I'm familiar with the Kobo system and using Calibre to manage my Kobo.

For me Kobo produce nice devices but the customer service, the software, and the fact that I can't try one before I commit is enough to send me back to Amazon.

I do have to use plug ins on Calibre to manage the wasted space on a Kobo screen and to manage the collections. I also use a Kepub plug in to send my epubs to the Kobo as kpubs.

Personally I prefer the Amazon ecosystem where I can email my own books to my Kindle (I don't buy from Amazon, I buy from independant publishers) so as much as I'd like the H20 the Voyage (as long as it lives up to my expectations) is more my cup of tea.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote