View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 01:00 AM   #32
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishcube View Post
Can anyone answer my question? Also is there a reader that I can use to read my purchased ebook from mobipocket? Its a .prc file
You can't tell if it is a DRM file by just looking at it. There are several readers that can read DRM files Mobi format. The iLiad, the Digital Reader, both from iRex; The cybook and the Hanlin (EZ Reader, BeBOOK, Walkbook, lBook) can all read this format. With igorsk scripts you can also read DRM Mobi on a Kindle. Non DRM can be read directly on all of these devices.

If you have already purchased the book then you will have to register the device and redownload the book to read it if it has DRM.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote