View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 11:54 AM   #18
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimaPrince View Post
Been thinking about NaNo a lot lately, and I've decided to change which story I will work on. As mentioned in a previous post I was going to go with a seat of pants story idea I had but now I've decided to write a story I actually have a lot of prep work for that recently it seems like I have enough of the pieces together for that story that I'm willing to use the NaNo time to write it.
Good luck with it KimaPrince. There is nothing wrong with changing your mind about what story to work on. I've heard that some NaNoers even change their mind a few days into NaNo.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote