View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 12:10 PM   #6
yvanleterrible
When books can fly!
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini in my lunchbox.
I have gathered in the last 40 years at least 3000 books, around a ton of paper, and it takes up 20 linear feet of library space which had to be built of wood. Compare that to one pound of plastic. I have now 3500 ebooks that fit on a 2 gb SD card. I say we'll save trees, and I really mean it, that's undiscutable.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote