Thread: I'm perplexed?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 03:34 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by giedre View Post
Ok, I've got a 4GB SD card in my Kindle, but Amazon is "telling" me I'm out of space? I hooked it up to the computer and while the internal memory is full up there is only a few kb on the SD card. So, why am I being told I'm out of space?? Any info much appreciated.
What are you trying to do that it says this? I think there is a setting telling it where to put downloads. (If I recall correctly).

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote