View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 09:03 PM   #69
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyG View Post
I haven't used a word processor since my first computer. I have a friend on tumblr who writes and had a problem. I said, heck I know exactly how to fix that. But he uses Word, so I was speaking Greek to him, and he was speaking Persian to me. Couldn't help him.
Well, then, it seems that your current process is what you have. Fix it with your own writing method--whatever that is--and your custom-built program, and don't import into Sigil (for whatever purpose) until the very last step. Truly, given your impatience, refusals, dismissal of programs, etc., I fail utterly to see what anyone here can suggest that would be of use. You're smart enough to have written your own program, so obviously, you have your own decision-tree and method of working. Just don't work in BOOK VIEW, (which the rest of us think of as a "word-processing view") and you should be fine.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote