View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 06:28 PM   #44
varlog
actually it is /var/log
varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.varlog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs t1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Because KindleUnpack is striving to preserve the original markup as much as possible. It's a "revealer," not a "fixer." The ebook creator used "name" so KindleUnpack revealed "name."

And the mobi page-break could be the closest thing to a chapter break. It would probably come close to working if split (or marked) at those tags. I'm just not interested in doing so.
That is perfectly reasonable and understandable explanation.
I'm have my future teller hat on me now:
This topic will come again .
varlog is offline   Reply With Quote