View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 08:30 PM   #169
kpw
Connoisseur
kpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Galaxy Note 8, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-600
Manage Sony x50 Reader Book List plugin update v1.2.10

Hi Eugenie,

Yup, that turns out to be something I didn't try. I was able to duplicate the problem and fix it quickly enough with the description you provided. If you're interested in the details, one of the pieces of migrated code was failing when only one profile was set up in the plug-in configuration.

I posted 1.2.10 to the first post of this thread. You should see the update in the "User Plugins" view soon (that seems to be automatically updated periodically). Or you can just download the plugin zip file and use the "Load plugin from file" option in the Calibre Preferences view.

Hopefully that should fix you up. Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks.

Karl
kpw is offline   Reply With Quote