View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 04:00 AM   #48
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post
I don't know how many of these companies have Voyages in hand. The cases that I've looked at have shown recycled pictures featuring older Kindles. They're meant to give you an idea what the case will look like, but won't show features that are only for the Voyage.
I would have given them the benefit of the doubt if they wouldn't have clearly shown the front of the cover housing the Voyage:

No matter what I personally do not want a cover which blocks the on-off switch.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote