View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 04:07 PM   #12
Poodlemom1
Groupie
Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Glow HD, Fire HD6, iPad Air 2, Mini 2
I ordered the origami case. I like the idea that it flips back from the top. I am not sure I like to lines in the front but I like that the case attaches magnetically to the Voyage. If I don't like it I will return it. I haven't seen anything that confirms the Voyage has the wake/sleep function. I will miss that feature. If it doesn't have the wake/sleep function I may just use a slip case and no cover.
Poodlemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote