View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 03:07 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by therustytrombone View Post
Well that's a good question. When I went back to the Amazon site, i realized the Kindle is out of stock for up to a month, so I decided to try to make a few bucks selling locally, but all I'm finding are "tire-kickers" so I decided to sell it on eBay...
I wish you luck.. but doubt you will find many people in the US willing to pay more than Amazon's price. There may be a few.

But, if you sell it internationally you may get better response and a better price.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote