View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 08:24 PM   #987
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Just finished listening to the Wil Wheton (sp?) of John Scalzi's Lock in. A really good book. Interesting, the novella at the end, which deals with the back story of Lock in is as good as the actual novel. (the novella is a series of interviews kind of like World War Z). Scalzi's last two novels have really, really been good.
I'm in the middle of finishing all of the short stories from "The Human Division" right now, and I couldn't agree with you more. I am enjoying him more with each title I read.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote