View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 01:57 PM   #984
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
<snip> I have been trying to read The Fiery Cross, but iTunes has been giving me grief over my audiobooks and now it plays without sound. Which is an issue for another thread. However, this is the book I am going to say that I am listening to, even if I can't hear any of it.
When I read that the first thing I thought of was one of Superman's most notable early radio adventures: "Clan of The Fiery Cross," wherein the Man of Steel turned his attention to disabling the "Clan of the Fiery Cross," a thinly disguised stand-in for the Ku Klux Klan.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote