View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 09:43 PM   #6
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bryant View Post
Swim was sink to bottom - reader & SD card all lost. I had the content backed up on an identical card, which does not work in the new machine - see my original post.
Even if it's the same brand, the cards might not be "identical." Many companies buy their cards from manufacturers rather than making their own. My "Mini" is very picky about SD cards. It might still be worth checking a few different brands.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote