View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 12:00 PM   #9
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
I thought the one I suggested had it to where you could just scan the bar code? Or it used to? Honestly, been years since I messed with. And I don't have a bar code scanner anyway.
Well, I wouldn't be using that feature with the overwhelming majority of my audiobooks anyway, since they're downloads, not CDs. But I would like it to read ASINs, and it only mentioned ISBNs. I'll try it out next week when I have more time.

Quote:
I just keep my books in folders according to author. If I need to print off a list I use
http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp I know there is a way to print directory info from the command line but I don't know how, sorry. Maybe someone with more computer skills than I can tell us how. One thing I do like about the karenware is that you can choose how much info to print, a lot or a little. I don't know if that is possible through the command line??
S
I had asked several years back how to create a spreadsheet from a file list in this thread. Seems like the Karenware is pretty much the same thing?
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote