View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 06:47 PM   #13
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
I've updated the files in post #1/#2 to include separate `Custom header style` patches for Touch, Mini, and other devices. I only have a Glo to test on, so if you try these patches then let me know if they work on other devices.

(The `Custom header style` patches are really only needed if you change the font-size or font-family in the `Custom reading footer` patch and want the kepub header to match.)
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote