View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 02:46 AM   #3
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Good to hear it was an accident. When I read your header my 1st thought was "what did he do to tick her off." Still accidents do happen. I accidentally broke my 1st K3 by having put it on a surface for a moment and having it fall off and face down onto a hard floor. Of course luck would have it that my warranty had run its course a few weeks before. Did you have the SD card installed when the old reader took its swim? Maybe some salt water got in and shorted something out inside it. Or perhaps there is a formatting error on the SD card.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote