View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 11:10 AM   #7
RichieTheK
Enthusiast
RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 (2012), Samsung Galaxy Pro 8.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Have you ever installed the Android ADB debugging driver? If so, then MTP will not work.
I have never installed the Android ADB driver myself, but the device manager showed it as the running driver. A review of the installed updates shows that it was installed by Windows Update on 08/16, although I don't know why. I was able to get Windows to locate and install a proper MTP driver and now all is well.

Many thanks for your help.
RichieTheK is offline   Reply With Quote