View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 01:41 PM   #409
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNalu View Post
So... can someone explain to me how the plug in works. I installed it in calibre, but I'm new to calibre as well. I see the plug in in my plug in list but do not see anything tool or option for making an xray in calibre.

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question.
Once you load the plugin and have it installed you need to restart Calibre to enable it. You should then have an XRay button along the top bar. If not, try removing and re-adding it.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote